On weekends or by appointment, we would be glad to show you around the winery and talk wine making.
Dependent of how busy the tasting room is and availability of staff.
Larry the wine maker loves to talk about the process with customers.
Tasting room and Farm/Winery rules
Grounds are open during regular business hours of operation.
- 10am-5pm Wed.-Sunday: April- July1 and Dec.
10-6pm Daily: July –November.
Tastings start at 11:00 AM and the last tasting is 30 minutes before closing.
- Massachusetts State Law prohibits consumption of alcohol on the premise that has not been purchased at Mineral Hills Winery.
- Tailgating on the property is not allowed. MHW reserves the right to inspect all coolers.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (at least 18 years of age) at all times.
- Mineral Hills Winery has working guard dogs in the orchard. Please do not try to approach unless accompanied by one of the owners.
- Groups of 10 or more are asked to notify the winery at least 1 week in advance. (413-586-2575 )
- We are not responsible for personal property left at the winery.